2 bedroom apartment for saleBroadcommon Road, Hurst, Berkshire, RG10
- Ground floor with private garden
- Two double bedrooms
- En suite to the master & family bathroom
- Large living/dining room
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- Gas radiator central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Allocated & visitors parking
- Council tax band E
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A highly DESIRABLE and rarely available ground floor apartment located in this beautiful GATED development. The GENEROUS accommodation offers two LARGE double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and an en suite shower room to the master, family bathroom, an enormous living/dining room with doors out to the private rear garden, a fully fitted kitchen with granite work tops and all appliances built in and family bathroom.
There are beautifully maintained communal grounds to the front of the property and surrounding the entire development and this property benefits from its own private garden with patio area and allocated parking.
The property is situated in the desirable village of Hurst within walking distance of local shops and pubs. For the commuter Twyford train station serving London Paddington is a short drive away as is Wokingham train station serving London Waterloo and there are many excellent schools in the near vicinity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKN171130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Wokingham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.