2 bedroom apartment for saleVoyager House, 253-257 High Street North, POOLE, Dorset
- SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- 980 SQ FT OF ACCOMODATION
- 34FT KITCHEN/DINING/LOUNGE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH WARDROBES
- LUXURY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- LIFT ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS
- 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- YARDS FROM POOLE TOWN CENTRE
- VENDOR SUITED
- 10 YEAR BUILDING GUARANTEE
A beautifully presented and upgraded two double bedroom apartment situated in the heart of Poole, just yards from Poole Town Centre and Poole Park. One of only 3 apartments offering over 980 sq ft which comprises; 34ft open plan living/dining and kitchen area with integrated appliances, luxury bathroom, en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, spacious entrance hall and utility room. The property also benefits from 2 allocated parking spaces, newly fitted UPVC double glazing, kitchen island with breakfast bar, fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms, electric central heating, ample storage cupboards and remainder of a 10 year building guarantee. Internal viewing of this superb apartment is highly advised. School Catchment - Longfleet Church of England Primary and Poole High Secondary School.
Property ref: 121_1857_4741043
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62129841.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4741043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony David & Co, Poole - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.