3 bedroom detached house for saleFILLINGHAM CRESCENT, CLEETHORPES
- Detached property located within a popular area within Cleethorpes
- No forward chain
- Ideal family home, three bedrooms
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Front garden with off road parking for numerous vehicles and spacious rear rear garden
- Open plan lounge-diner and conservatory
- Near to local amenities and schools
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band D
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this spacious detached property which is located within catchment to the popular Signhills school and also close proximity to Cleethorpes seafront. Benefiting from close proximity to a wide variety of local amenities this property will appeal to families and could make a wonderful family home. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious entrance hall way which provides access to the cloakroom. The lounge area flows into the dining area which also provides access to the conservatory. The kitchen is a generous size and has a range of fitted units. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two being doubles and the modern fitted shower room. Externally there is an abundance of off road parking, a garage and front and rear gardens. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62129989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8203161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.