2 bedroom terraced house for saleDANES CLOSE, GRIMSBY
- Two bedroom modern build property
- Very energy efficient - Low heating bills
- Longer than average back garden with parking to the rear
- Two double bedrooms
- Downstairs W/C along with first floor family bathroom
- Viewings available now - call our office to arrange
- No forward chain on this sale
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band B
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this modern two bedroom terraced property which is offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Located just off Ladysmith Rd on a modern development, this property is ideal positioned for bus routes into Cleethorpes and Grimsby, plus there is a huge new Lidl opening just at the beginning of the site so the local food shop is right on your doorstep. The house itself is located to the back of the development and is situated in the middle of a row of terraced houses. As you enter the house, you walk into the spacious lounge with has a front uPVC window allowing light to fill the room. The kitchen diner comes next and is located to the back of the house. A range of wall and base units make this a great kitchen to have and the breakfast bar really makes it a modern usable space. Just off the kitchen there is a downstairs W/C which is handy for people with young children. The first floor offers two good sized double bedrooms, to the front and back of the house. The family bathroom is located in the middle of the landing area and has a three piece suite installed. Viewings are available as we speak and this is offered with no forward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62130058.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8222120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.