2 bedroom bungalow for saleDarkey Lane, Lifton, Devon
- Two Double Bedroom Bungalow
- Double Glazed & Calor Gas Fired Central Heating
- Highly Sought After Location
- Perfect Renovation Project
- No Onward Chain
- EPC: F/38
** SSTC SIMILAR REQUIRED FOR WAITING APPLICANTS ** SSTC SIMILAR REQUIRED FOR WAITING APPLICANTS **
Two Double Bedroom Bungalow
Double Glazed & Calor Gas Fired Central Heating
Highly Sought After Location
Perfect Renovation Project
No Onward Chain
5'11" x 5'5"
Panel bath with Triton shower over. Radiator. Low level WC. PVCu double glazed window with obscured glass panel. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
12'11" x 9'11"
PVCu double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
10'11" x 9'11"
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
French PVCu double glazed door into secondary door.
14'10" x 10'10"
Radiator. Dual PVCu double glazed windows to side and rear. Valor wall mounted fire.
Generous patio area immediately to the rear of the property. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn running to mature shrubs, hedging and fence boundaries.
Paved area to the front of the bungalow with mature shrubs. Wall and low level double gates. Garage and shed access. To the roadside of the property is a pull in providing parking for two vehicles off road.
Metal up and over door. Sloped roof.
To the front of the property is a prefabricate work shop. Located nearby is the calor gas tank.
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Calor gas central heating. Telephone available.
12'9" x 7'6"
(single skin construction) Space and plumbing for washing machine. Door to rear garden with side window. Stand-alone storage units. Loft access hatch. Radiator.
10'2" x 10'
(widening to 3.68m [12'1]) PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboards, one housing Baxi boiler. Wall mounted electric fire. Door to:
Radiator. Loft access hatch. Door to rear porch. Doors to bedrooms, lounge and bathroom.
13'1" x 7'4"
Door to dining room. Work top. Radiator. Freestanding cooker. A range of matching base and eye level units. Stainless steel sink with drainer. PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted extractor fan. Door to:
Double glazed door into:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62130127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.