3 bedroom property for saleBanbury Road, Hackney
Withdrawn from Market
- House 1 - Asking Price £1,200,000
- House 2 - Asking Price £1,300,000
- Three bedroom, three bathroom new build houses.
- Meticulously designed and finished to an exceptional standard.
BlakeStanley are pleased to offer two newly built contemporary houses situated next to Victoria Park and due for completion November 2017. Each house has been meticulously designed and finished to a very high specification. House 1 boasts 1377sqft (128sqm) and House 2 1475sqft (137sqm). Each house is spread across four floors and comprises three double bedrooms, three bathrooms, an open-plan kitchen/diner and a separate reception room. House 1 offers private outside space in the form of three terraces and House 2 offers a courtyard garden and terrace. Ideally situated for Lauriston Primary School and the Mossbourne Victoria Park Academy. The cafés, bars & restaurants of Victoria Park Village are on the doorstep and the open green space of Victoria Park is moments away. London Fields and Broadway Market is also a short walk along Regent´s Canal. Numerous local transport links put Shoreditch, the City, Canary Wharf and other London destinations in easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101617011175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BlakeStanley Estate Agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.