4 bedroom detached house for saleKing Alfreds Way, Wedmore
- Grand Detached Family Home
- Four Reception Rooms & Four Bedrooms
- Enclosed Private Garden
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
A well presented grand detached country home nestled within a quiet cul-de-sac close to the Village Centre with all local amenities at hand. Boasting a secluded garden and spacious living accommodation with four reception rooms, double garage and off road parking for 2 vehicles!
The bustling Georgian Village of Wedmore offers fantastic facilities and a good range of local amenities such as three Village pubs, coffee shops, restaurants, well established Village shop, two Churches, dental surgery and doctors surgery. The Village of Wedmore also boasts brilliant sporting facilities such as Wedmore golf club, Wedmore bowls club, football for all ages, cricket and tennis club. Additional events include Wedmore Young Farmers Club, annual street fair, annual real ales festival, Wedmore by lamplight, annual harvest home, a well established Green Group. There is also a communal bus to Wells, Weston Super Mare and Burnham on Sea.
Local states schools include Wedmore First School, Hugh Sexey's Middle School (Blackford aprox. 1 mile) and Kings Of Wessex Community School (Cheddar aprox. 5 miles) which provides comprehensive education and a fantastic Sports Centre. Private education is locally available at Millfield School (Street aprox. 8 miles) and Wells Cathedral School (Wells aprox. 8 miles).
Wedmore is conveniently situated within commuting distance of Wells, Taunton, Weston Super Mare, Bath, Bristol, and the M5.
A spacious entrance hall accessed via a solid wooden door to the front with full length double glazed frosted windows to the front aspect, stairs leading to the first floor with understair cupboard, ceiling coving.
A front aspect room with frosted double glazed windows to the front. Suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splashback prone areas, wood laminate flooring, radiator, towel holder, ceiling coving.
Living Room 13' 8" x 23' 1" ( 4.17m x 7.04m )
A light dual aspect room with three double glazed windows to the front and large double glazed patio doors to the rear opening to the garden patio area. Gas fire place with stone surround, hearth and mantle over, ceiling coving, two radiators.
Dining Room 27' 4" x 13' 9" ( 8.33m x 4.19m )
A rear aspect room with three double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, radiator below window, ceiling coving.
Study 11' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.01m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden, radiator under window, ceiling coving.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 11' 10" max x 16' ( 3.61m max x 4.88m )
A rear aspect room with three double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units with rolled edge worksurfaces over, 2 bowl stainless steel sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, integrated four ring hotpoint gas hob with cooker hod over, integrated electric tower oven with grill, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, space and air vent for tumble dryer, cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester combi boiler, part tiled walls to splashback prone areas, ample storage space, space for dining table and chairs, double glazed door opening into the rear reception hall.
Rear Reception Hall 20' 5" x 7' 5" max ( 6.22m x 2.26m max )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. This room is a fantastic addition to the property linking the main house to the garage, allowing integral access. The room has exposed stone walls, two radiators, door into the garage and a door leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Traditional stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor landing where you will find a galleried landing area, loft hatch with loft ladder giving access to the roof space which has been boarded, airing cupboard that has been fitted with shelves, coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 23' 2" max ( 3.61m max x 7.06m max )
A rear aspect room with three double glazed windows overlooking the delightful rear garden, two built in wardrobes, built in cupboard fitted with storage shelves, radiator below window.
A front aspect room with frosted double glazed window. Suite comprising large shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling, shaver point, wood laminate flooring, towel rail, radiator, inset ceiling downlights.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.14m max x 3.20m max )
A rear aspect room with three double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, radiator below window, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.11m max x 3.63m max )
A rear aspect room with three double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, radiator below window, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 11' 11" ( 2.82m x 3.63m )
A front aspect room with three double glazed windows, built in wardrobes, radiator under window.
A good sized front aspect room with three double glazed frosted windows. Suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, large shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiling, wood laminate flooring, radiator, inset ceiling downlights.
Outside To The Front
To the front of the property is a beautifully maintained front garden that has been predominately laid to lawn with an array of trees and plants, with a wide footpath leading to the front door where you will find a covered porch with an outside light. The front garden also benefits from an outside tap, outside security light and a driveway to the front of the garage that provides off road parking for two vehicles.
Outside To The Rear
The rear garden is enclosed by wall and fencing and bordered by thick hedges providing a high degree of privacy. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped boasting an array of trees, plants and flowers. To the immediate rear of the property there is a patio that can be accessed off the living room, further benefiting from an electric awning covering the whole length of the patio. The rear garden has been predominately laid to lawn and enjoys a sunny aspect, further benefiting from an outside tap and two outside security lights.
A good sized double garage with two up and over doors, integral door to the rear hall/reception room and a door leading to the rear garden. The garage benefits from power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62131924.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.