4 bedroom detached house for saleBarleyfields, Weavering, Maidstone, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Attractive 4 bedroom detached family home
- Double garage with electric door
- Generous size plot
- Sought after location
- En-suite to bedroom 1
- EPC energy rating D (66)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £540,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This attractive detached house is located in one of the most sought after cul-de-sac's in Grove Green. Houses in this part of Weavering are very rarely available and as such this detached family home is sure to attract keen interest.
The property has a large plot with a very generous sized driveway which can easily accommodate 4-6 cars. The house also benefits from a spacious double garage with an electrically operated doors. So if you have a passion for your cars or just need plenty of parking and storage then, this could be the ideal property for you.
The house has been very well maintained and cared for by its current owner and in recent years it has had a new kitchen installed (approx 2013) and new boiler in 2015.
Bedroom one has the advantage of having an en-suite shower room and there is also a useful downstairs toilet. The gardens are beautifully presented and very secluded and there is actually quite a lot of space at the side of the garage so there could even be potential to extend the property in the future (subject to planning).
What the Owner says:
The location was the first thing that attracted us to the house, we loved the feel of the area and the quiet position at the end of the road. We also liked how close the property is for access to the motorways and other amenities such as the Tesco store in Grove Green and the variety of pubs and restaurants, particularly those found in Bearsted Green.
There are some good schools found near by and a useful Garden Centre and you can also easily make use of a choice of railway stations.. The house has been a joy to own. It is a nice layout and it has a wonderful garden and ample parking.
- Lounge: 20'0 x 12'0 (6.10m x 3.66m)
- Dining Room: 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 9'0 (3.36m x 2.75m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 11'0 (3.36m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 11'0 (3.36m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 9'0 (3.36m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'0 x 7'0 (2.44m x 2.14m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62132797.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13153309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.