3 bedroom terraced house for saleTrehurst Street, Hackney, E5
Withdrawn from Market
- GUIDE PRICE £945,000 - £985,000
- STUNNING KITCHEN/ DINER WITH BI-FOLDING DOORS
- EXTENDED AND COMPLETELY REFURBISHED THROUGH-OUT
- HIGH SPECIFICATION FINISHINGS
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FOUR PIECE FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM + GROUND FLOOR W/C
- CLOSE TO STATION, SCHOOLS, PARK AND HIGH STREET
- AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE CHAIN FREE
GUIDE PRICE £945,000 - £985,000
Having been extended and completely refurbished to a high specification throughout, this gorgeous three double bedroom house offers brand new internal living accommodation with bright, large rooms, stunning period features, a delightful rear garden and will appeal to families looking for a period property with brand new fixtures and fittings in a location close to transport links into the City, outstanding schools and green open spaces.
Instantly as you see the exterior of the house, you will feel the charm and character of this property with stunning Victorian brickwork whilst internally fabulous cornicing and beautiful wooden flooring catch your eye. High ceilings are prominent throughout with all rooms having large windows allowing an influx of natural light and air with neutral decor giving a lovely feel to this family home.
The ground floor offers vast space perfect for entertaining, whether friends of family. The 25ft through-reception room features a bay window that provides masses of light and a feature fireplace giving plenty of character. The kitchen / diner will be the most used room in this house and it is obvious why. Floor to ceiling, wall to wall, bi-folding doors offer inside-outside living that is ever so popular, with sky lights adding even more natural light to a grand, open room. The kitchen units offer a luxury finish to the room with masses of space for a huge dining table. The kitchen/ diner has underfloor heating, lovely for warming feet in the winter weather. Perfect for entertaining and children, the garden is low maintenance and is part decking, part shrubbery. A ground floor W/C completes the ground floor.
The first floor comprises three double bedrooms and a bathroom. The master bedroom occupies the front of the house spanning the entire width of the property and benefits from large windows. The other two bedrooms offer double rooms perfect for children or guests. The fully tiled, four piece, wet room provides a lovely free standing shower, bath, sink and W/C.
Having been remodelled and refurbished this year, the property will have not been lived in, so will offer brand new internal living space as well as new wiring and heating to name a few upgrades.
Trehurst Street runs from Lower Clapton to Homerton and is extremely close to numerous fantastic schools, green open spaces, train stations and an array of independent and large chain stores, restaurant and bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62133346.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8219077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by bigmove estate agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.