3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCleveland Avenue, Stokesley, North Yorkshire
- Semi Detached Property
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Modern Kitchen with Cream Units
- Modern Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Off Road Parking to Car Port
- Garage Converted into Studio/Office
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms
- Ideal Family Home
An ideal family home in this sought after area of Stokesley.
This three bedroom semi detached property is located in a quiet cul de sac and enjoys a West facing rear garden. The current owner has recently renovated the property to include a new gas central heating boiler, modern kitchen and utility and bathroom. The interior is well presented comprising an entrance hall, cloakroom, living room with fireplace and French doors to the garden and double doors to the dining room. The kitchen had cream fronted units with integrated appliances and carousel cupboards open to the laundry area with plumbing for washing machine and dryer. On the first floor there are three bedrooms with wardrobes and a modern bathroom with separate shower.
Externally the driveway provides off road parking to a car port and garage which has been converted into a studio/home office with patio doors to the garden. The West facing garden has lawn and terrace with a useful garden shed and offers both privacy and sunlight.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62133766.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO120078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.