4 bedroom detached house for saleBirch Avenue, Newton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3TX
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home.
- Sought after Location of Newton.
- Modern Fitted Functional Kitchen.
- Integral Double Garage.
- Four Bedrooms With Master En-Suite.
- Front And Rear Gardens.
- Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles
- Early Viewing Advised
Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spacious four bedroom detached family home situated in the much sought after village of Newton, close to local amenities and bus routes. The immaculately presented property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, spacious lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, four good sized bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom. The property boasts gardens to the front and rear and benefits from an integral double garage and off road parking for several vehicles. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the location, condition and size of this delightful family home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.