5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Grove, Marton
- Imposing Detached Residence
- Sought After Location of Marton on This Beautiful Tree Lined Road
- Modern Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Ideal Family Home
- Generous Plot with Extensive Block Paved Driveway
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen
- Underfloor Heating to the Ground Floor
- Three Reception Rooms
- Impressive Entrance Hall
- Generous Size Bedrooms to the First Floor
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this stunning five bedroom detached residence. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance vestibule, entrance hall, stunning large fitted kitchen, separate utility room, conservatory, lounge, dining room, family room and ground floor WC. This first floor comprises a large gallery landing with balcony, five bedrooms, four of which have en-suite shower rooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally, entered via double electric gates through an intercom security system and opens up into a large block paved driveway giving access to the integral garage. Mature spacious gardens to the rear and side elevations, mainly laid to lawn with large patio areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62134360.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OOH170112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.