4 bedroom detached house for saleMartins Drive, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41
- Superb location (walk to town, station & schools)
- Four bedrooms
- Refitted en suite & family bathroom
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room with utility
- Double garage & driveway parking
- Corner plot garden
Situated within walking distance of Wokingham`s town centre and the Holt and Emmbrook Schools is this well presented detached family home situated on a corner plot with views across parkland to the front. The accommodation comprises four good sized bedrooms to the first floor (all with built in wardrobes)with refitted en suite to the master and further refitted family bathroom. To the ground floor there is an entrance hall, living room, separate dining room, study and good sized kitchen/breakfast room with utility room off as well as a ground floor cloakroom. The property further benefits from an attached double garage, block paved driveway providing off road parking, gas radiator central heating and double glazed windows and doors throughout. As properties in this location are rarely available we strongly urge an early appointment to view.
To the front of the property there is a herringbone brick paved driveway providing off road parking, a good sized area of lawn and pathway leading to the covered entrance porch and gated side access. To the immediate rear of the property is a small, full width patio with steps up to a predominantly lawned garden and a further patio area. The rear garden measures approximately 80ft x 50ft and is private throughout being enclosed by close board panelled fencing to all sides.
Martins Drive was built in the 1970's by Luff Homes and comprises four/five bedroom detached family homes. Wokingham's eclectic town centre is within walking distance and offers a range of shops, bars and restaurants and is currently undergoing regeneration. For those needing railway access, Wokingham's main line station with services to London Waterloo, Gatwick and Reading is within walking distance as are the Holt and Emmbrook Schools and Cantley Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKN171554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Wokingham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.