5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ridges, Finchampstead, Wokingham, RG40
- Premier location on The Ridges
- Extensive secluded grounds
- Walking distance of Crowthorne Station
- Close to Wellington College
- Four reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master suite with dressing room and bathroom
- Four further bedrooms
- Triple garage
- Self-contained studio/office with kitchen
This 1920s character home sits in an established mature plot of an acre nestling amongst National Trust woodland yet maintaining a convenient location close to amenities.
The driveway passes through a gated entrance and leads to the front of the house and the detached triple garage block all of which is screened from the road by mature rhododendrons.
The spacious reception hall is a fantastic feature of this impressive home, the kitchen/breakfast, family room and conservatory work well together for everyday family living along with a more formal dining room and living room.
On the first floor the master bedroom suite is dual aspect and boasts a dressing room and bathroom and there are two further bathrooms and four additional bedrooms.
Above the large triple garage is a self-contained office/studio with its own kitchen area. There is in total over 4000 sq.ft. of space and room to extend further, subject to planning permission, if more is required.
Seclusion is provided at the front of the property by mature hedgerows through which the driveway weaves leading to an extensive shingled parking area with lawns to the front and side access to the rear gardens.
There is a large sun terrace to the rear of the house with steps leading down to the lawns which are bordered with an array of mature trees, shrubs and plants. There is a small plunge pool and towards the rear of the gardens there is an enchanting woodland.
The Ridges is one of the areas premier locations. Wedgewood sits amongst National Trust land yet is walking distance of Crowthorne station, local shops and the renowned Wellington College. Both the M3 and M4 are close at hand and give access to the countrys motorway network. The area is home to several outstanding golf courses and an array of health and leisure facilities. There are comprehensive shopping centres at Guildford, Camberley and Reading and the new retail centre at Bracknell is due to open in late 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKN171561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Wokingham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.