3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale26c Howden Hall Court, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH16 6UT
Offers in Excess of
- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace-terrace house over two levels, with gardens and a garage.
- Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in popular Liberton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a bathroom and shower room.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including a partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained private rear garden, with a patio and decking, access to the garage; a small front garden with ample residents parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm.
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace house over two levels, with gardens and a garage. Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in popular Liberton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading up to the landing, serves each room on the ground floor, and opens into the bright and spacious, rear facing living/dining room, with carpeted flooring, inset lighting and space for dining furniture, and the conservatory has carpeted flooring and a door opening to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, tiled flooring and splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric cooker, slimline dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Upstairs, bedrooms one and two are similarly finished, both featuring carpeting and a built-in wardrobe, whilst single bedroom three, set to the front, also features a built-in wardrobe and may be used as a study. The fully tiled, stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite, and the ground-floor shower room features a modern white two-piece suite with a mains mixer shower, and modern tiling. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8164049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.