3 bedroom villa for sale16 Rankin Drive, Blackford, Edinburgh, EH9 3DE
- Spacious, three-bedroom, mid-terrace villa over two levels, with gardens, set on a quiet residential street.
- Located in the Blackford area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- The property would benefit from some renovation and comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, aluminium double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally the property features a private rear garden, and to the front, a small gravelled garden, and there is ample on street parking available in the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing - Sunday between 1-3pm.
**CLOSING DATE SET FRIDAY 20TH OCTOBER @ 12 NOON** Spacious, three-bedroom, mid-terrace villa over two levels, with gardens, set on a quiet residential street, located in the Blackford area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading up to the landing, and opens into the bright and spacious, front facing living room, with carpeted flooring and an electric fire with a wooden surround and stone hearth. The kitchen which has a door opening onto the rear garden, is fitted with traditional units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, and vinyl flooring. Appliances include a gas cooker, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Bedroom three is set to the rear, and has a storahe cupboard, and upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, two cupboards, pendant light fitting and ample space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeting and a storage cupboard, whilst the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath and tiled splashbacks. Blackford is a sought-after district lying south of Edinburgh city centre, and providing a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops, and together with neighbouring Newington a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary, the Scottish Parliament, and the Royal Commonwealth Pool, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8144803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.