2 bedroom park home for saleCleobury Road, Far Forest, Kidderminster
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED PARK HOME
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- DOUBLE GLAZING & LPG HEATING
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- 11 MONTH RESIDENCY & OVER 50'S
*** STUNNING TWO BEDROOM DETACHED PARK HOME *** LPG HEATING *** DOUBLE GLAZING *** DRIVEWAY PARKING *** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED *** ENCLOSED SECTION OF LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN *** TRULY MUST VIEW PARK HOME! *** 11 MONTH RESIDENCY & OVER 50'S ***
A lovely two bedroom detached park home situated on the popular Willows Park site. Comprising entrance hallway, dining lounge, kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms, bathroom and store room. The property also benefits from having LPG heating, double glazing, driveway parking and a garden. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Block paved Driveway leading to front door.
Double glazed obscure door to side, spot lights, coving to ceiling, radiator and doors to various rooms.
L Shaped Dining Lounge 19' 6" max x 16' 4" ( 5.94m max x 4.98m )
Two double glazed bow windows to front, further double glazed window to side, spot lights, coving to ceiling, wall lights, three radiators, electric fire and surround and opening to kitchen.
Stunning Kitchen 13' 7" x 8' 4" ( 4.14m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window and door to side, spot lights, coving to ceiling, range of wall, drawer and base units, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, worktops, two built-in cupboards (one housing the boiler), integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, oven hood, electric oven, electric hob, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor and radiator.
Bedroom One 9' excluding door recess x 7' 7" ( 2.74m excluding door recess x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, spot lights, coving to ceiling, built-in mirror fronted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' max x 7' 8" front of wardrobes ( 2.74m max x 2.34m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to side, spot lights, coving to ceiling, fitted mirror fronted wardrobes and radiator.
Store Room/office 6' 8" max x 5' 1" ( 2.03m max x 1.55m )
Double glazed window to side, spot lights, coving to ceiling, built-in cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to side, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, P shaped bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, WC, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, radiator and tiled floor.
A pretty garden surrounds the park home. There is a low maintenance Astro Turfed area that is enclosed with a railing, there is also a paved seating area and garden shed.
Please note that this site is an 11 month residency. The rent and service charges combined are £1865.00 per annum and are paid in March every year. This charge includes water rates, sewerage and also a contribution towards the general up keep and maintenance of the park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.