3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale5 Newton Street, Easthouses, Dalkeith, Midlothian, EH22 4EY
- Well-presented and exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, detached house, with front, side and rear gardens.
- Located in a quiet residential area of Easthouses, near Dalkieth, Midlothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open plan living / dining room, kitchen, upper hall, three double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include contemporary flooring and light fittings, a fitted kitchen with appliances, stylish bathroom, gas central heating, and double glazing.
- In addition, there is excellent storage provision including bedroom stores, and a loft space measuring approx. 28sqm.
- There is low maintenance gardens, with the front offering the option to convert to a double driveway, an an en-closed rear garden, and ample unrestricted street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, detached house, with front, side and rear gardens, located in a quiet residential area of Easthouses, near Dalkieth, Midlothian. The entrance hall features an under-stair storage area, and is open to the dining room, living room and the stairway to the first-floor. The ground-floor and been opened significantly, creating an exceptional living space, with a lounge area and dining area to the front. Set to the rear is the kitchen with a door to the garden. There is extensive fitted kitchen storage, wood-effect worktops and breakfast bar, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, tumble dryer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, an upper hall has two built-in cupboards and loft access. Three well proportioned double bedrooms offer flexible family living; whilst a family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including an electric shower above the bath. Easthouses is a residential town, set just to the south of Dalkeith, and some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offers good local amenities, good commuting links and local schooling. Nearby Dalkieth offers all the amenities expected of a sizeable town including local shopping, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants. The surrounding areas offer some of Edinburgh's largest retail parks, including Straiton which provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's IKEA stores. There is good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, and recreational facilities include several golf courses, Hillend Ski Slope and the famous Rosslyn Chapel and Rosslyn Glen County Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7610604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.