2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSt Crispins Close, Southall, Middlesex
Offers in Region of
- Immaculate Condition
- Highly Residential Sought After Location
- Local To Amenities & Public Transport
- Large Living & Storage Space
Move Inn Estates are proud to present this fantastic two double bedroom ground floor maisonette flat in one of Southall's sought after areas for sale. This property is being offered on the market with no onward chain, and a lease of 113 years available.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Modern Development
- Allocated Parking
- Cul De Cas Location
- Security Entry Phone. Viewings can only be made by appointment only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102869000147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Inn Estates, Southall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.