4 bedroom house for saleMontpelier Gardens, East Ham, E6
- Impressive four bedroom period house
- Set over three spacious floors
- Bay-fronted reception and separate dining room
- Boasts a large eat-in kitchen
- Excellent loft room with superb eaves storage
- Offers a cellar and superb 32' paved rear garden
- Near a varied selection of shops and amenities
- Well-served by reliable transport links and local parks
Set over three floors this wonderfully presented four bedroom house boasts a light-flooded reception room with bay-window, offers a sizeable dining room and separate eat-in kitchen, loft conversion, garden and basement.
Montpelier Gardens is ideally located for the many amenities found locally and is within easy reach of Wesfield Stratford and is situated close to the open spaces of Central Park. Upton Park Underground Station is close by, as are local bus links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1042985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.