3 bedroom detached house for saleBlythe Way, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Flexible living accommodation
- Large detached family home
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Integral garage, enclosed rear garden & conservatory
- Popular residential location
- EPC energy rating D (57)
This substantial family home has flexible accommodation laid out over three floors and a convenient location within easy reach of Shanklin Town centre. An elevated position provides for some great views of the surrounding area and access onto the sunshine trail, for those who like a stroll, is just across the road. A driveway provides plenty of parking and access to a good sized integral garage. The garage has power and light and a handy door, providing access into the main house – great when it’s raining and you have a boot full of shopping! The entrance hall on the ground floor, takes you off to a bright and airy lounge as well as the fitted kitchen - from here a nice, double glazed conservatory is the perfect spot to relax, whilst keeping an eye on the children playing in the garden. There’s also a handy cloakroom on this level for your convenience. The lower ground floor provides the access through into the garage, and bedroom three, which could, if you preferred be used as a dining room or a study. On the first floor are two double bedrooms, both with some great views and fully fitted family bathroom, to unwind in after a long day at work!
- Integral Garage
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 9'10 (3.05m x 3.00m)
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'4 x 11'5 (4.37m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 11'4 x 10'1 (3.46m x 3.08m)
- Conservatory: 11'1 x 8'3 (3.38m x 2.52m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 9'10 (3.58m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'0 x 9'10 (3.05m x 3.00m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62142763.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.