2 bedroom cottage for sale20 Hunter Steading, Innerwick, Dunbar, East Lothian, EH42 1SR
- Immaculately-presented, two bedroom detached cottage, set on an elevated plot with simply superb uninterrupted countryside views to the North Sea.
- Forming part of an exclusive 'steading conversion' development, surrounded by the East Lothian countryside adjacent to the village of Innerwick, and close to Dunbar.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Finished to a high standard throughout highlights include a quality kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary wood flooring, inset ceiling lighting and light neutral décor throughout.
- In addition, there are dual-aspect rooms, storage provision including a loft, exposed beams detail for the lounge, LPG gas central heating, and double glazing.
- Externally, there are maintained private gardens to all sides, two allocated parking spaces, a communal store, landscaped grounds, and ample parking for visitors.
- Home Report available online.
- OPEN VIEWINGS - Sunday 12-2pm
Immaculately-presented, two bedroom detached cottage, set on an elevated plot with simply superb uninterrupted countryside views to the mouth of the Forth Estuary and North Sea. Forming part of an exclusive 'steading conversion' development, surrounded by the East Lothian countryside adjacent to the village of Innerwick, and close to Dunbar. The hallway gives access to all room except the living room, and features space for free-standing furniture, wood flooring, inset lighting and access to the loft. Set to the east facing aspect is the dining room open to the lounge. The dining room features a gas fireplace; whilst the triple aspect lounge has extensive glazing for taking in the exceptional views, plus French patio doors to the North facing patio path. A bright kitchen includes real wood worktops, sink with drainer and an integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, oven, gas hob and canopy. Both bedrooms form the west facing aspect of the property; whilst the bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower above the bath. Innerwick, an idyllic rural village, has a community hall, historic church, supermarket and primary school, with Dunbar Grammar school only 10 minutes away. Famed for it's high sunshine hours, this East Lothian location offers historic harbours, rugged coastline, beaches, and attractive surrounding countryside, lies on the coast at the mouth of the Forth Estuary, some thirty miles east of Edinburgh. It is easy to reach by road and rail, being only half a mile from the A1, with the rail line between Edinburgh and London passing through the town of Dunbar. The John Muir Country Park and the Lammermuir Hills offer scenic tranquil landscapes, there are multiple golf courses, and Dunbar is home to a modern leisure centre with pool, health suite, sauna and gym. Dunbar also offers an excellent range of local convenience, speciality shopping and cafes along it's charming main high street, together with an ASDA superstore on the outskirts.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7951364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.