5 bedroom detached house for saleTrescothick Drive, Bristol
Withdrawn from Market
- FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- ACCOMMODATION SET OVER THREE FLOORS
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- CLOAKROOM AND TWO BATHROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING AND GARAGE
A FIVE BEDROOM detached TOWNHOUSE set over THREE STOREYS situated in a CUL DE SAC location offering SPACIUOS accommodation, with a ground floor CLOAKROOM lounge and kitchen/dining, to the first floor are three bedrooms with EN SUITE to master and a FAMILY BATHROOM with two bedrooms and FAMILY BATHROOM to the second floor. Outside are enclosed gardens a GARAGE and OFF STREET PARKING.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8202478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anne James Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.