2 bedroom apartment for saleParkfield Road, Aigburth, Liverpool
- No Onward Chain
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Security Entry System
- Open Plan Living
- Gas Central Heating
Situated within this particularly attractive Victorian villa, a top floor apartment which offers spacious accommodation. Briefly comprising of an open plan Lounge/fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances two double bedrooms and bathroom
Situated within this particularly attractive Victorian villa, a top floor apartment which offers spacious accommodation. The property comprises an open plan Lounge/fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property has been tastefully presented throughout and inspection is highly recommended to appreciate it's qualities. Parkfield Road is located between Aigburth Road and Ullet Road. The property is therefore within easy access of the amenities of the area which include local shops, restaurants and wine bars on nearby Lark Lane, Sefton Park and Princes Park, in addition to public transport giving access into Liverpool City Centre with Hospitals, Universities and the business district. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is approximately 6 miles away.
Lounge / Kitchen 16' x 15' 4" ( 4.88m x 4.67m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, three double glazed windows to side, one bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, integral fridge freezer, spot lights in kitchen area, ceiling light in lounge, radiator, television socket and telephone point
Master Bedroom 12' x 10' 11" max ( 3.66m x 3.33m max )
Ceiling light, two double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.67m x 2.77m )
Ceiling light, double glazed window to rear, radiator, television socket, telephone point.
Ceiling light, paneled walls, low level w.c, sink pedestal and shower cubicle.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62142964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT113863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.