2 bedroom park home for saleHaven Holidays, Lynch Lane, WEYMOUTH
- 2 Bedrooms - Sleeps up to 6
- French Doors leading to Veranda
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Over looking The Fleet Lagoon
Direct Moves Estate Agents have the pleasure of introducing this fantastic Holiday home. It has Two Bedrooms and sleeps up to six people. The Holiday Home is sited on Littlesea Holiday Park in Weymouth which overlooks the Fleet Lagoon. The park has excellent facilities which includes an exclusive owners lounge, swimming pools, tennis courts, showbar, restaurants, shop, fish and chip shop, Starbucks and much more. The park also offers a guaranteed letting income which can help offset running costs
If you would like to have a look around the park and view the Holiday home that is for sale, please contact us for more information. To book a viewing please call Direct Moves Estate Agents on 01305 778500
Description - The master bedroom has a double bed, large wardrobe and en-suite. The second bedroom has twin beds and a cupboard and the bathroom is very large with a shower unit, basin and toilet
The lounge is spacious and furnished with two sofas and T.V. Unit built in with French doors leading out onto a veranda overlooking the fleet lagoon. The kitchen is open plan with a breakfast bar and plenty of cupboards for storage. The Holiday home has central heating throughout and double glazing. The overall size is 39ft by 13ft and is situated on a sea view pitch with private parking.
Please note that all measurements quoted are approximate and for guidance only. The fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested by us and therefore we can give no guarantee that they are in working order. We advise you to contact the local authority for the details of the council tax applicable. Photographs are re produced for general information only and it therefore cannot be inferred that all or any items shown are included
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer or form part of any contract.
Solicitors are specifically requested to verify the details of our sales particulars in the pre-contract enquiries, including the price, legal title, grade one or two listing, and local and other searches in the event of a sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62143201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27308582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Direct Moves, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.