4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGainsborough Drive, Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Massively extended 5 bedroom family home
- Lounge & spacious kitchen
- Private sunny rear garden
- Offered with vacant possession
- EPC energy rating D (65)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £275,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Situated in a quiet residential road equidistant to both the main High Street and an alternative local shopping parade, this extended family home offers bags of potential.Mums and Dads will be pleased to hear that the property is also in the catchment area for some great schools, including Seal Primary School & The Academy secondary school, which is currently under construction. Formerly a three bedroom semi-detached home, the owner made use of the space to the side of the property and built a large extension. With some minor changes you could spit the largest room into two doubles or alternatively have an en-suite installed. On the ground floor the lounge is a great size, whilst the conservatory adds an extra reception area and could make a fantastic play area or peaceful study and overlooks the rear garden. The owners had planned to turn what is currently the storage room into a utility area and you could quite easily use the ground floor bedroom as a playroom / study.You may want to make cosmetic changes to this lovely family home but the basics are in place. Houses of this size are hard to come by in this price range so we can’t imagine it will hang around for too long!
What the Owner says:
This has been our home for a long time and we have extended the house as our family has grown. In 2007 we commissioned the double storey extension which gave us another two bedrooms, shower room and a storage room which we had planned to be a utility room. Most recently we have had the central heating boiler replaced so you have nothing to worry about but now have decided that we haven’t the need for all this space now the children have grown up and have decided to down-size locally.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'8 x 13'11 (4.78m x 4.24m)
- Kitchen: 13'7 x 9'1 (4.14m x 2.77m)
- Study/bedroom 5: 11'7 x 7'9 (3.53m x 2.36m)
- Shower Room: 6'4 x 4'0 (1.93m x 1.22m)
- Conservatory: 12'6 x 12'6 (3.81m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 9'1 (4.58m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'11 x 9'3 (3.63m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 25'5 x 7'9 (7.75m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'10 x 7'2 (2.39m x 2.19m)
- Bathroom: 8'3 maximum x 6'3 maximum (2.52m x 1.91m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62143789.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.