3 bedroom terraced house for saleBENTLEY STREET, CLEETHORPES
- Mid terrace property located within Cleethorpes
- Ideal first time purchase
- Three reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Recently fitted boiler and central heating system
- Gardens to front and rear
- Nearby to local amenities
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this substantial mid terrace property which is located within a popular part of the town of Cleethorpes. The property is in need of a scheme of modernisation but is priced to reflect that and this year the property benefited from a new central heating system saving would be purchasers a great expense. Nearby there are a wide variety of local amenities and also an excellent bus service. Internal viewing will reveal a lounge, sitting room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with the rear garden being South easterly.
14' 6'' x 13' 2'' (4.42m x 4.01m)
Bedroom one has two windows to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor. There is also fitted furniture.
Entering into the property reveals coving to the ceiling, a radiator and laminate flooring. There is also access to the under stairs storage cupboard.
13' 2'' x 12' 2'' (4.02m x 3.71m)
The lounge has a bay window to the front elevation, a radiator and laminate flooring.
13' 3'' x 10' 0'' (4.05m x 3.05m)
The sitting room has timber French doors to the rear, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and laminate flooring.
11' 11'' x 9' 5'' (3.62m x 2.87m)
The dining room has a window to the side elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and laminate flooring. There is also a storage cupboard.
12' 2'' x 9' 8'' (3.72m x 2.95m)
The kitchen has dual aspect windows to the side and rear elevation and a door to the side elevation. There is also a range of fitted units to base and eye level with a sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and dish washer and complimentary tiling. There is also laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has coving to the ceiling and a carpeted floor.
13' 3'' x 10' 0'' (4.05m x 3.06m)
Bedroom two has a window to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and a carpeted floor.
9' 6'' x 9' 6'' (2.90m x 2.89m)
Bedroom three has a window to the rear elevation, access to the loft, a radiator, carpeted floor and built in storage.
8' 7'' x 5' 11'' (2.62m x 1.81m)
The bathroom has an opaque window to the side elevation, a radiator and a three piece suite with an electric Triton shower over the bath.
To the front there is a block paved front garden. The rear garden has patio area ideal for alfresco dining, a lawn and is also South Easterly facing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62144236.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8221595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.