3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Street, Barry
- REDUCED FROM £140,000
- Central location
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Viewing Recommended
A very well presented traditional terraced property in this sought after central location. the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility area, guest WC, three bedrooms, family sized bathroom and front and rear gardens. Viewing recommended.
A very well presented three bedroom traditional terraced property in this sought after central location. the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility area, guest WC, three bedrooms and family sized bathroom. There is a small courtyard garden to the front and a low maintenance, private rear garden.
Accessed via front door, ceiling light point, radiator, stairs to the first floor, doors to:
Lounge 15' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.80m x 3.15m )
Double glazed front aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator.
Double glazed rear aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.15m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base level cupboard and drawer units with work surfaces over, integrated oven and hob, extractor, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side, door to:
Utility 5' 4" x 5' 2" ( 1.63m x 1.57m )
Space and plumbing for domestic appliances, double glazed window to the rear.
Low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled flooring
First Floor Landing.
Traditional spindled balustrade, ceiling light point, doors to:
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 10' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.12m )
Double glazed front aspect windows, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 7' 9" ( 3.17m x 2.36m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.36m )
Dipole glazed rear aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, double glazed side aspect window.
There is a small garden to the front of the property and a courtyard style, low maintenance garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62144290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY105115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.