2 bedroom apartment for saleTower Point, Sydney Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2
- Superb Ground Floor Apartment
- Set in the Heart of Enfield Town
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Attractive Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Lovely Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Balcony
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Additional Bathroom
- Wood Flooring Throughout
- Excellent Order
Ellis and Co are pleased to present this beautiful two double bedroom apartment set on the ground floor of this impressive apartment block in the heart of Enfield town centre. The property is presented in excellent order throughout and benefits from a host of attractive features including an open plan reception room leading to a large balcony and modern integrated kitchen complete with granite work tops. Further benefits include two bathrooms (one en suite), air conditioning, allocated secure underground parking, concierge service, secure videophone entry system and wood flooring. The property is available for immediate occupation and is unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ENF170753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.