2 bedroom block of apartments for saleHigh Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton
- Freehold investment
- Moments to West Drayton Station
- Prime High Street location
- Six two bedroom apartments
- Two commercial units
- Producing £87,000 per annum
A opportunity to ACQUIRE A FREEHOLD investment comprising a block of SIX, TWO BEDROOM apartments and TWO COMMERCIAL UNITS all currently let on individual AST`s producing £87,000 per annum.
Summary - Exciting opportunity for investors. Presenting this whole freehold development of six two bedroom apartments and two commercial units in this prime High Street location, moments away from West Drayton Station, The entire development producing £87,000 per annum.
Description - A superb opportunity for inventors, a rare chance to buy this entire development of six two room apartments above two commercial units located in a prime high street location. The complex allows easy access to local shops and businesses, and is only a few minutes walk to West Drayton Station making it an attractive property for commuters. The apartments are well-designed, each with their own balcony overlooking the High Street. Buyers will be purchasing the freehold for the building, with a successful hairdresser already renting the commercial units. The total income from the development is currently £87,000 per annum.
Accomodation - The six apartments all have two bedrooms, which also consists of a hallway, bathroom, kitchen, dining/living area and a balcony overlooking the High street. The communal areas consists of a lift for residents, a set of stairs and shared hallways. The lobby entrance is at the rear of the property, behind the commercial unit which is currently occupied by a hairdressers.
Location - West Drayton's position on the western edge of the Capital means that it is superbly placed to access Central London with ease, with frequent services to London Paddington in less than 25 minutes from the West Drayton mainline station. Sitting in a prime high street location, the property is within walking distance to local shops, local bus routes West Drayton Main Line Station which is subject to the Crossrail upgrade, bringing West Drayton to within a 40 minute train journey to Canary Wharf and will give convenient regular access to the centre of London. Within close proximity s to the M25 and M4 motorways
Terms And Notification Of Sale - Tenure: Freehold
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27178137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cameron Estate Agents, West Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.