3 bedroom terraced house for saleFoxcote Road, Ashton, BRISTOL, BS3
- Victorian terraced home
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Upstairs family bathroom with both shower cubicle and bath
- Loft conversion with fantastic views of Clifton Suspension Bridge
- Upstairs utility room
- Rear garden
- Excellent condition
- A short walk to North Street & Greville Smyth Park
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this three bedroom, Victorian terraced home in Ashton.
This well presented property offers spacious living by the way of a bay-fronted reception room, a second open plan reception room, a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, an upstairs family bathroom with both shower cubicle and bath, and a utility room. The property offers three double bedrooms, with the master bedroom in the loft conversion which offers fantastic views of Clifton Suspension Bridge. This property benefits from a well-kept rear garden, and is only a short walk from the popular North Street and Greville Smyth Park, and has easy access into Bristol City Centre.
*The loft conversion has not currently been completely signed off to meet building regulations, but will be done before completion.*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU170915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.