6 bedroom detached house for saleAbbotswood Road, Streatham Hill, SW16
- Magnificent six bedroom detached house
- Superb condition with high quality finish
- Large reception room with additional family room
- Spacious dining room opening onto garden
- Modern and fully-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Six good sized double bedrooms
- Four contemporary bathrooms, separate WC and utility room
- Ample garden with beautiful decked terrace
Positioned in an idyllic situ backing onto Tooting Bec Common, this stunning six bedroom detached house offers a versatile accommodation in a stunning condition with plenty of living and entertaining space.
Abbotswood Road is a quiet residential street located just moments from the amenities and transport links of Streatham High Road, while Tooting Common is just behind the fence.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62147578.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1043224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.