3 bedroom character property for saleHerrison Road, Dorchester
- Character Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Feature Open Fireplaces
- Off Street Parking
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Onward Chain
With NO ONWARD CHAIN this character THREE/FOUR bedroom house benefits from TWO reception rooms, off street PARKING and FAMILY gardens.
Located in the village of Charlton Down this character property is being offered for sale with no onward chain. The property briefly affords a fitted kitchen, separate lounge and dining room, both housing open feature fireplaces and overlooking the rear garden. To the first floor there is a bathroom, three bedrooms and access to a loft room/bedroom four. Outside enclosed gardens surround the front, side and rear of the house with off street parking to the front.
The property is 12 minutes from Bere Regis for those who work in Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton etc, it's quick to get on the Bridport road for those who work to the West, twenty minutes from Yeovil to get on the M5. It is a good location for transport links.
Tiled flooring. Cupboard. Door to kitchen and lounge. Stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Open feature fireplace. Door into dining room.
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 12' 5" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.78m max x 2.82m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Feature fireplace. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and inset sink/drainer unit. inset cooker and hob. Splashback tiling. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Front aspect double glazed window. Tiled floor. Storage cupboard. Side aspect door to the garden.
Front aspect double glazed window.
Loft access. Cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.23m )
Two side aspect double glazed windows. Cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.57m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Stairs to loft room / bedroom four.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.00m x 1.98m )
Front aspect double glazed window.
Side aspect double glazed window. Towel rail. Bath with electric shower over. Wash hand basin. Wc.
Enclosed garden laid to paving and lawn with garden side access to the rear garden.
Enclosed family garden mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Brick built storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62149487.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR101527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.