3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestbury Street, Thornaby, STOCKTON-ON-TEES
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000**
- Three bedroom mid terraced house with no chain
- Recently re decorated and re carpeted throughout
- Excellent bus, train and transport links including A66 and A19 commuter routes
- Close to good local schools, amenities and Durham University Queens Campus
**GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000**
In our opinion this three bedroom, two bathroom mid terraced property situated in Thornaby is a great opportunity for both first time buyers and investor landlords.
In our opinion this three bedroom, two bathroom mid terraced property situated in Thornaby is a great opportunity for both first time buyers and investor landlords. Located closed to good schools, amenities, bus, train and transport links including A66 and A19 commuter routes and Durham University Queens Campus. Recently re decorated and re carpeted throughout the property briefly comprises of:- Entrance hall, spacious open plan living dining room, fully fitted breakfast kitchen and ground floor family bathroom. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a further family bathroom, externally the property has a fully enclosed courtyard with seating area.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the front elevation and security alarm.
Single glazed door to the front elevation and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 1" into recess x 14' 1" into bay ( 3.38m into recess x 4.29m into bay )
Feature fire place and double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 11' 1" into recess x 12' ( 3.38m into recess x 3.66m )
Double glazed French doors leading to rear courtyard and a radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast 8' x 14' ( 2.44m x 4.27m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, a 1 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven with a five burner gas hob, stainless steel chimney style cooker hood, double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Suite Comprising: part tiled bathroom, panelled bath, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Stairs leading from the hall, double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 15' ( 3.38m x 4.57m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 12' ( 2.74m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 10' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, doors leading to first floor bathroom and a radiator.
Suite comprising: part tiled bathroom, panelled bath, low level W/C and pedestal wash hand basin.
Externally the property has a fully enclosed courtyard with seating area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62149499.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.