3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStokesley Road, Marton
- A Fabulous Three Bedroom Mature Semi Detached House Located in the Prime Position of Marton
- 31ft Open Lounge Diner
- 21ft Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room with Vaulted Ceiling
- Stunning Family Bathroom
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Modernised by the Current Owner with No Expense Spared
- High Degree of Privacy From the Main Road with Electric Gates & Hardstanding Parking For Approximately 9 Cars (Maximum)
- Large Detached Garage with Rear Kennels
- Easy to Maintain Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
If You Are Looking for a Mature Three Bedroom Semi, You Won’t Find Better Than This on the Open Market in Marton. This Property Has Been Modernised by the Current Owners with No Expense Spared and Features a 31ft Open Plan Lounge Diner, 21ft Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room, Stunning Family Bathroom and Three Generous Bedrooms. Hardstanding Parking for Approximately 9 Cars with a Large Detached Garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.