3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWardman Crescent, Redcar
- The Perfect Balance of Character & Modern Living
- Refurbished Throughout
- 18ft plus Dining Room
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Period Style Fireplace
- Off Road Parking & Driveway
- Luxurious Bathroom Suite
- Great Size Private Rear Garden
A Real Showstopper of a Property! The Current Owner has Spared No Expense Renovating this Impressive Redcar East Home and Offers the Perfect Balance of 1930’s Character with Modern Living. Worthy of Particular Mention is the 18ft plus Open Plan Dining Room that Follows through to the 16ft plus Modern Kitchen. With its Period Fireplaces, Stained and Leaded Glass Windows, Off Road Parking, Garage and Large Garden, we are Sure as Soon as you Step Across the Threshold You will Not Fail to be Impressed by this Home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62150815.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED170643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.