2 bedroom apartment for saleSadlers Court, Winnersh, Berkshire, RG41
- Two double bedrooms (both with built in wardrobes)
- En suite to master and family bathroom
- Large living/dining room
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gas radiator central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Allocated and visitors parking
- No onward chain
A vacant and well presented first floor apartment offering living/dining room, fully fitted kitchen (with all appliances integrated), two double bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes) and en suite shower room to the master and family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas radiator central heating, double glazed windows, large loft space for storage and allocated parking.
To the rear there is a small area of communal lawn and allocated residents and visitors parking spaces.
The property is situated just 0.6 miles from Winnersh train station and 1.4 miles from Wokingham's main line railway station, both of which serve London Waterloo and Reading as well as being on the Gatwick line. Wokingham town centre is a similar distance way and offers and eclectic range of shops bars and restaurants and is currently undergoing regeneration. There are many excellent local schools in the vicinity and for the commuter the M4 motorway is close at hand.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62151361.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKN171101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Wokingham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.