3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddle Avenue, Rawmarsh, ROTHERHAM
- GUIDE PRICE: £75,000 - £80,000
- Great purchase for a FTB/Investor
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Off-road parking
- Garden to the rear
*GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000 - VIEW NOW! - AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR/GROWING FAMILY TO CREATE A LOVELY FAMILY HOME. This Three Bedroom Semi Detached property has off-road parking to the front and a lawned garden to the rear.
Situated in a convenient location for the amenities of Rawmarsh and offering a great opportunity for a first time buyer/investor or growing family is this Three Bedroom Semi Detached property which briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Three Bedrooms to the first floor and a Family Bathroom. Outside the property has off-road parking to the front and a mainly lawned garden to the rear.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed circular window to the side. Stairs lead to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 10' 10" x 12' ( 3.30m x 3.66m )
The lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 5' 11" ( 3.94m x 1.80m )
The kitchen has wall, base and drawer units with worktops and a stainless steel sink and drainer. There are spaces for a cooker, washer and fridge/freezer. The room also has a storage cupboard, radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear. A upvc double glazed door opens onto the side of the property and there is access through to the:-
Dining Room 13' 6" x 12' ( 4.11m x 3.66m )
The dining room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear, a solid fuel fire and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
With upvc double glazed window to the side, storage cupboard and radiator. A pull-down ladder gives access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' ( 3.94m x 3.66m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.33m )
With upvc double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
With upvc double glazed window and a radiator.
The bathroom has a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Outside And Gardens
At the front of the property is a gated driveway which provides off-road parking. To the rear is a mainly lawned garden with fencing to the boundaries and two coal bunkers.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62151508.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.