2 bedroom apartment for saleForest Road, Walthamstow
- Two Bedroom
- Ground Floor Ex Warner Apartment
- Shared Garden
- Lloyd Park Location
- Own Front Door
- 93 Year Lease
A two bedroom, ground floor Warner Apartment, ideally located just moments from the landscaped gardens and open green spaces of Lloyd Park. The classic design provides you with your own front door, dedicated rear garden and ensures both bedrooms are solid doubles, of over 100 square feet.
Design & Decor is an appealing blend of contemporary flourishes and period charm, whatever your tastes you won't be disappointed.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be living in the heart of Walthamstow, just moments from Bell Corner where the two main thoroughfares of Hoe Street and Forest Road meet in a cluster of bus routes, shops, bars and amenities. Lloyd Park is just a few moments away, home to all manner of sports clubs and classes as well as the famous William Morris Gallery.
You can be on Hoe Street in just five minutes, here you'll find a wide, ever-expanding choice of independent bars, cafes, shops and pubs. Try the delicious brunches at the SoDo Pizza Cafe, or check out the traditional charms and regular live entertainment at Ye Olde Rose & Crown Theatre Pub. There's something for everyone.
Inside and the timeless Warner layout is matched by classic Design & Decor – you have original timber floorboards underfoot in the lounge and bedrooms, designer three column radiators and exposed brick chimney breasts scattered throughout.
- For your new local it has to be The Bell, a proper Walthamstow institution it overlooks Bell Corner and serves delicious food.
- Walthamstow Central station is just over a half mile on foot, for direct, twenty minute runs to Oxford Circus and Liverpool Street.
- Lloyd Park also plays host to regular, big ticket events like Grillstock and The Walthamstow Garden Party.
Reception Room - 3.3m x 3.2m (10'9" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 3.2m (10'9" x 10'5") -
Kitchen - 2.7m x 2.5m (8'10" x 8'2") -
Bathroom - 2.7m x 2.4m (8'10" x 7'10") -
Bedroom - 3.6m x 3.4m (11'9" x 11'1") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER ....
"Since being passed the keys to my first home in July 2014, much has changed in Walthamstow and at 499 Forest Road!
Walthamstow has undergone, and continues to undergo a huge amount of development, but retains a real community feel, something quite special in such a large city.
I am very proud to have spent a lot of time re-developing the flat, breathing new life and modernising what is a well-engineered building. I wanted to leave behind the perfect starter home; with no renovation required – just simple personal touches.
This includes a new central heating system, a new kitchen and new double glazing (a full list has been provided to Stow Brothers, along with a list of available fittings – like the sofas and chairs etc.).
My fondest memories from 499 will be mowing the lawn, growing vegetables, and enjoying a BBQ on a clear summers night whilst looking up at the stars (a rarity in London!), and of course, the amazing access it gave me to London – by bike, train and the tube.
I'm sad to leave 499, but I know I've left her in great condition for the next chapter of her life!"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62152606.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27291170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.