2 bedroom apartment for saleFountain House, Park Street, Mayfair, W1
- 24 Hour Uniformed Security & Concierge Services
- Exclusive 24 Hr Portered Building
- In The Centre Of Mayfair
- (1,140 Sq Ft / 106 Sq Meters)
- Much Sought After Exclusive Building
- Double Size Reception Room (26.9 Ft x 17.5 Ft)
- Separate Large Eat-In Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Excellent Views Over Mayfair & the surrounding areas.
- Couple Of Minutes Walk To Hyde Park
- Close To Many Michelin Star Restaurants Around Berkeley Square, Grosvenor Square, Piccadilly
A Recently Decorated Two Double Bedroom, Two Bathroom Lateral Apartment (1,140 Sq Ft / 106 Sq Meters), Situated Within This Much Sought After Exclusive Building, In The Heart Of Mayfair.
Comprising of a Double Size Reception Room (26.9 Ft x 17.5 Ft), Separate Large Eat-In Fully Integrated Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes, en-suite bathroom in the master bedroom, and further separate family size bathroom (both bathrooms include a bath tub & shower).
Situated on the fifth floor, providing Excellent Views Over Mayfair & the surrounding areas.
Building amenities include 24 hour security & uniformed concierge services, large seating area in the lobby, and lifts services.
Superb location, just a couple of minutes walk to Hyde Park, and the many fine cafes, bars and Michelin Star restaurants around Berkeley Square, Grosvenor Square & Piccadilly.
Closest underground train station is Green Park Station (Jubilee, Piccadilly & Victoria lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.