3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBezant Place, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7
- Modern double fronted house
- Sought after Pentire location
- Located within a short walk of Fistral Beach
- Entrance hall and cloakroom/wc
- Lounge and a separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- 3 double bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Mains gas fired central heating & double glazing
- Car port parking to the side
Built approximately 15 years ago this end of three, double fronted house enjoys an enviable position just a short walk from Newquay's iconic Fistral Beach. The property is built on land formerly owned by the Duchy of Cornwall and forms part of a small development in a sought after area.
The living space is well proportioned. Off an entrance hall stands a cloakroom/wc, lounge, separate dining room and a fitted kitchen with a door to the rear garden. Integrated appliances comprise a double electric over, gas hob, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher.
On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms which are each of a double size. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and cupboards and benefits from an en-suite shower room/wc. T
The bathroom/wc is fitted with a 3 piece white suite and there is an electric shower over the bath.
Windows are double glazed throughout and the house benefits from a mains gas fired central heating system.
Bezant Place has an enviable location within a walk of the beach and close to the Gannel Estuary along which there are lovely walk to be had at low tide.
The house is offered For Sale with no onward chain and we recommend an appointment to view.
Bezant Place is located approximately half a mile from the town centre shops, bars, restaurants and the Lighthouse Cinema Complex. Lewinnick Lodge Bar and Restaurant, renowned for its good food and spectacular views is located at the far end of the Pentire Peninsula.
There is a branch line rail service from Newquay to the mainline at Par. Cornwall Airport Newquay is just 5 miles from town and offers scheduled flights to a number of UK and European destinations (some seasonal). Over the last couple of years Ryanair has offered services to Alicante, Faro and Frankfurt Hahn. There are also daily services to Manchester and London Gatwick through Flybe.
Truro, Cornwall's only city and County Town, is approximately 14 miles distant. The cathedral city has the largest shopping centre in the county with high street names such as Debenhams, Marks & Spencer and Waitrose.
From Webbers Newquay office, proceed towards the town centre bearing left at the first set of traffic lights into Berry Road and then right at the second set of traffic lights onto Mount Wise. At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit (straight ahead) into Pentire Road. Continue and take the second left into Pentire Crescent. Next take the 2nd left turn into Bezant Place. Drive into Bezant Place and number 49 is located along the road on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62155129.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.