2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleButt Park Terrace, Churchstow, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- End terrace Cottage
- 2 bedrooms
- Recently fitted kitchen
- Sitting room with exposed beams
- Conservatory / Home Office with French doors
- Gravelled outside seating space
- Central village location
- Views of the Church and surrounding countryside
Situated in the heart of Churchstow with good access links to both Kingsbridge and Plymouth, 1 Butt Park Terrace is a characterful 2-bedroom end terrace cottage. The property benefits from a kitchen diner, cosy lounge and a conservatory that would also work as a home office. This property would be ideal for both first time buyers and investors.
Churchstow is a popular village being close to Kingsbridge yet benefiting from a village community with pub, shop and church. It is also within easy reach of some of the best beaches in the area including Bantham and Thurlestone and to the dramatic walks over the South Devon Coastal Path. The market town of Kingsbridge has the Ofsted ‘outstanding’ Kingsbridge Community College and offers a good range of shops, swimming pool and leisure facilities along with golf courses at Thurlestone, Bigbury and Dartmouth.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Fixtures and Fittings
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Kingsbridge office) 01548 857588.
Mains electricity and water. Electric boiler supplies hot water and central heating. Private drainage which complies with all recent legislation and has been registered.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62159338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN170174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.