2 bedroom villa for sale17 Drum Crescent, Gilmerton, Edinburgh, EH17 7DU
- Light and well-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace villa, with private gardens and pleasant views.
- Located in a modern residential development, close to parklands, in the Gilmerton area, south-east of the city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hall, living/dining room, rear vestibule, dining kitchen, landing, two double bedrooms, and wetroom.
- Features include; double glazing, gas central heating, cable TV and phone points.
- In addition, there is good storage space, and an insulated loft which may have conversion potential, subject to consents.
- There is an enclosed, gated, well-tended private garden to the rear, mainly laid to grass, and a private garden to the front.
- With ample, unrestricted on-street parking on Drum Crescent.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing - Sunday between 2-4pm
Light and well-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace villa, with private gardens and pleasant views, located in a modern residential development, close to parklands, in the Gilmerton area, south-east of the city centre. A carpeted entrance hall with understairs cupboard and a stairway to the landing, serves the ground-floor rooms. With a rear garden outlook, the living room offers ample dining space, and has a feature electric fireplace, and built-in storage. Off the living room, a carpeted vestibule has a deep store and a door to the garden. The kitchen is front facing and is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops and splashback tiling, larder cupboard, and space for a table and chairs. Appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with extractor canopy, an integrated fridge and freezer, and a freestanding washing machine. The first-floor landing, with a cupboard and loft hatch, serves two spacious double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, and a wetroom with a white two-piece suite, and a walk-in shower enclosure with an electric shower. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School being quickly accessed. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connection to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8171341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.