4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenway, Rossett Green Lane, Harrogate, HG2 9LH
- INCREDIBLE NEW BUILD FAMILY HOME
- AMAZING SPECIFICATION
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 4 BATHROOMS
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- LANDSCAPE GARDENS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- 1 MILE FROM HARROGATE TOWN CENTRE
Greenway, Rossett Green Lane, Harrogate, HG2 9LH
Distances – Harrogate town centre 2 miles
An exceptional brand new detached family home presented to an amazing standard and specification and with double gargage, private parking and landscaped garden.
Accommodation and Amenities
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, dining room, study, utility room and cloakroom.
Four excellent bedrooms ( one with a balcony ) all with en suite bathrooms.
Landscaped garden, double garage and private parking.
Situated in one of Harrogate’s most sought after and exclusive addresses, this fine home is constructed to an outstanding specification.
The generously proportioned accommodation is entered via an extra oversize oak urban front door leading to a reception hall with an impressive steel spine staircase. This beautiful home is finished to the highest specification by renowned designers, RoomRoom and includes underfloor heating throughout. The ground floor offers guest w.c., formal lounge with feature fireplace and a most impressive family dining kitchen with bespoke Zetasei Italian kitchen units fitted with Miele appliances, silestone worktops and an island unit. Separate utility room and a study room are also located at this level.
To the first floor are 4 generous bedrooms, each with its own en suite. Bedroom 4 has glazed sliding doors on to an outside terrace with stunning views. All bathrooms are finished to the highest specification with designer fitments. A second study area is also located on the first floor.
Due completion Spring 2018
- Steel spine staircase with American White Oak Treads with glass handrails
- Extra oversize pivot Oak Urban Front Door with long brushed stainless handle
- Zetasei Italian Kitchen
- Fully fitted by designers RoomRoom of Harrogate
- Silestone work surfaces
- Integrated Miele appliances
- wine cooler
- coffee machine
- hot water tap
- centre island
- Trimline Dutch three sided glass remote control gas fire and feature fireplace
- Polished plaster chimney breast
- French Doors to rear patio area
- Fitted study furniture designed by RoomRoom Harrogate
- Integrated tumble dryer
- Integrated washing machine
- Silestone work surface
- Built in wall units with lighting
- Mirrored splash back
- Fully tiled with mirror and LED lighting
- Designer fitments
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
Fitted wardrobes and furniture
- Fully tiled
- Designer fitments
- Fully tiled
- Designer fitments
- Tiles in hall, kitchen / dining, utility, bathrooms
- Carpets in bedrooms, landing and lounge
- Gas fired heating with pressurised water system
- Underfloor heating throughout
- TV points in selected rooms
- Surround sound Sonis in selected rooms
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Aluminium windows in bronze internally and externally
- Glazed sliding doors to the rear
- front door solid oak
- Paint throughout
- Niche drop ceilings and Halo lighting
- Lights outside on the perimeter
- Oak electric gates with video intercom
- Block pavement in front of garages, resin to other areas
- Dry stone wall pillars. Dry stone wall to rear boundary
- Two Car Garage
- Italian Silvelox garage door with pedestrian access door inset and electrically operated.
- outside tap
- power point
- Lawn 4 person hot tub (if required)
- Planting to be included
- Yorkshire stone paths at the rear and side of property
- Full external scheme by landscape architect
Through the selling agents
Croft Residential – Pavilion 2000, Amy Johnson Way, York, YO30 4XT
Toby Cockcroft – 07725 030377
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62160403.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 76006_10741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Croft Residential, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.