1 bedroom bungalow for saleMerrie Gardens, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 1 bedroom detached bungalow
- Modernisation required throughout
- Popular residential location
- Driveway & garage
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Merrie Gardens is a really popular estate midway between Shanklin and Sandown – offered with vacant possession and requiring modernisation throughout, this charming little bungalow is perfect for someone looking to put their own stamp on, either to live in themselves or as an investment to rent out, or to sell on.Built in the 80’s, most of the works required appear to be superficial, making this an ideal project to get stuck into – with both a driveway and garage, there’s plenty of room to store your tools whilst re-furbishing.Inside, a nice size double bedroom overlooks the back garden and has a handy storage cupboard that could be used as a wardrobe. In the bathroom, the bath has been removed to make way for a large walk in shower & seat, which may come in really handy for those with mobility issues. The lounge / dining room has a cosy multi fuel stove and double doors out onto a single glazed conservatory, which would probably benefit from upgrading. The kitchen is probably original, but is a great size to play with during modernisation and is home to a more modern boiler which provides hot water and central heating via the radiators. This is what we call “bags of potential” so book now to take a look inside!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge / Dining Room: 15'4 x 11'4 (4.68m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen: 12'0 x 7'0 (3.66m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 11'4 (3.61m x 3.46m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62160517.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.