2 bedroom terraced house for saleUppingham Street, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £27,000
- SOLD WITH OR WITHOUT SITTING TENANT
- 2 BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE
- CLOSE TO BUS ROUTES
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS
With the option to be sold with or without a sitting Tenant, this 2 Bedroomed Terraced House situated in Hartlepool Town Centre close to local amenities, Schools and bus routes.
With the option to be sold with or without a sitting Tenant, this 2 Bedroomed Terraced House situated in Hartlepool Town Centre close to local amenities, Schools and bus routes. The layout comprises; Entrance Hallway, Lounge with feature fireplace with marble effect inset and hearth with wooden surround, Kitchen with wall and base units and access to Rear Yard, downstairs Bathroom with panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC. To the First Floor at 2 Bedrooms and excess to roof void. Externally there is a Yard to the rear and on street parking.
UPVC double glazed door to front.
Living Room 14' 11" x 12' 5" ( 4.55m x 3.78m )
feature fireplace with marble effect insert and hearth with wooden surround, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV point.
Stairs to the First Floor.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 5' 2" ( 4.75m x 1.57m )
Range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, built in electric oven with four ring electric hob. single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, Ferroli boiler, radiator.
panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, access to rear Yard.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 6' 5" x 9' 1" ( 1.96m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Communal gated access for bins.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62161087.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.