3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEast Lodge, Catisfield , Fareham
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-suite Bath/Shower Room To Master
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Area
- Garage & Double Driveway Parking
- Private And Enclosed Rear Garden
- Sought After Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
DESCRIPTION This superbly presented detached bungalow is situated within the highly sought after location of Catisfield. The property is particularly spacious with flexible living accommodation. The living accommodation includes three bedrooms, with en-suite facilities to the master bedroom and views over the rear garden and an additional family bathroom. The principal living room has feature fire place as its focal point and the dining area provides the perfect space for modern family living. The Kitchen includes a mixture of wall base units and ample of work surface space. The property also benefits from a utility area. Outside, there is ample parking and a beautiful enclosed rear garden that laid to lawn. An early viewing of this stunning property is strongly recommended by the sole agent.
LOUNGE/DINER 23' 7" x 19' 10" (7.19m x 6.05m)
KITCHEN 14' 6" x 11' 2" (4.42m x 3.4m)
UTILITY ROOM 7' 3" x 7' 11" (2.21m x 2.41m)
MASTER BEDROOM 18' 10" x 11' 10" (5.74m x 3.61m)
EN-SUITE 11' 0" x 7' 10" (3.35m x 2.39m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 2" x 11' 1" (3.4m x 3.38m)
BEDROOM THREE 14' 11" x 7' 6" (4.55m x 2.29m)
BATHROOM 8' 4" x 5' 10" (2.54m x 1.78m)
GARAGE 20' 0" x 10' 0" (6.1m x 3.05m)
OFF ROAD PARKING
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692033973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.