Land for saleStation Road, Ashey
- RARE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- PLOT SIZE - APPROX 1387m2
- CURRENT SINGLE STOREY DWELLING - APPROX 98.3m2
- IDYLLIC RURAL LOCATION
- SHORT DRIVE TO TOWN, SCHOOLS & MAINLAND LINKS
A rare opportunity to be your own 'Grand Designer' in a stunning rural location just on the outskirts of Ryde.
Lancasters are pleased to offer this potential building plot of approx a third of an acre. The current 2/3 bedroom single storey dwelling has been a much loved family home for over 40 years but its now time for a total reinvention. If you have vision and creative flare this is the project for you.
7' 6'' x 7' 1'' (2.28m x 2.16m)
Lemon bathroom suite comprising bath, sink & W/C. Vinyl floor covering & neutral decor. Radiator
16' 7'' x 8' 9'' (5.05m x 2.66m)
Neutral decor with wooden flooring. Window. Radiator. Walk in wardrobe area.
11' 7'' x 11' 3'' (3.53m x 3.43m)
Study/Store room with dual aspect. Neutral decor and carpet.
11' 7'' x 11' 0'' (3.53m x 3.35m)
Neutral decor with wooden floor. UPVC window. Open fireplace. Radiator.
16' 7'' x 10' 6'' (5.05m x 3.20m)
Light & Bright room with dual aspect via three large windows. Neutrally decorated with a vinyl floor covering. Radiator. Current kitchen comprises of base units with worktop over. Plumbing, electrics and space for appliances and gas feed for a cooker. Wall mounted Vaillant gas boiler (approx 3 years old)
7' 11'' x 3' 7'' (2.41m x 1.09m)
11' 3'' x 8' 4'' (3.43m x 2.54m)
Neutral decor with coloured carpet. Window. Radiator.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8213321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.