3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrove Road, Sutton, Surrey
- Impressive semi detached family home with 3/4 bedrooms
- 2/3 reception rooms
- Utility room, off road parking
- Ideal location for popular local schools
- Great position for the station
- EPC energy rating E
Finding a perfect family home can seem like quite the impossible task. Especially one which is ideally situated for everything with the town centre and station on the doorstep. With Sutton High School for Girls a mere stroll away it's ideal for anyone looking to be close to schools and being tucked away behind electric gates, the private road location is truly second to none. Having been extended, the layout encapsulates family life and once inside, you will be surprised to find three large reception rooms. Whether it be hosting friend and family for dinner or curling up in front of the tv for a quiet night in, you could not wish for more. The large kitchen/diner is the real hub of the home as it allows you to let the dinner bubble away on the stove whilst you help the children with their homework at the dinner table. Upstairs, all three bedrooms are great sizes, so there should no arguments over who gets which room and the current owners also use one of the receptions as a fourth double bedroom. Part of the real charm here is that there is still scope to get imaginative and make every room your own. You may also want to take further advantage of the corner plot position and look into further extension possibilities subject to all relevant consents and permissions. The front of the house boasts a stunning and large front garden that will leave those of you who are green fingered bursting with pride. The gated driveway gives room for everyone to park and the garage is ideal for anyone that likes to tinker.
What the Owner says:
We moved here 20 years ago as we fell in love with the location. It is so close to Sutton High school and the town centre, and as our family grew up it was just the most fantastic location to live in.
The electric gates made it a virtually traffic free road so it has always felt very safe and quiet here. Another thing we loved was all the space - compared to other houses we viewed, this house just blew them out the water on room sizes.
We did the single storey extension not long after we moved in and this gave us so much more room as a family.. We hope that the next family who moves here enjoys as many happy years here as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'2 x 13'6 (4.32m x 4.12m)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 15'4 x 13'3 (4.68m x 4.04m)
- Sitting Room: 13'2 x 10'4 (4.02m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 14'7 x 14'6 (4.45m x 4.42m)
- Utility Room: 8'6 x 7'9 (2.59m x 2.36m)
- Downstairs Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 12'5 (4.32m x 3.79m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 10'2 (4.02m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 8'1 (3.23m x 2.47m)
- Bathroom: 5'9 x 5'8 (1.75m x 1.73m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62162596.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22014138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.