4 bedroom terraced house for saleLondon Road, Dover, Kent
- 4 bedroom mid-terraced family property
- Flexible accommodation
- Spacious throughout
- Popular residential area
- Close to town
- EPC energy rating D (57)
When you and your family have outgrown your current home and need more space or maybe you want the option of an extra family member being able to live with you then this exceptionally large house is a must see.
There is a fantastic mix of modern living and some fabulous features throughout the home, you will be spoilt for space to relax in and entertain within the open space of downstairs where your imagination will run wild in what this room can become. With a toilet and utility room this space will provide the perfect place to turn into whatever you wish.
The garden to the rear is lovely to relax in during the summer months and you will enjoy many family BBQ's whilst sitting around enjoying a glass of wine. The 4 bedrooms ensures that everyone really can get away from it all . Working from home can also be an option for you due to the flexibility throughout. The master bedroom also has its en-suite, so this gives space for Mum & Dad to get ready for work in the morning whilst the children get ready in the family bathroom. With Dover's regeneration starting to take off within the town, in future years it really will become the place to be.
Dover Priory mainline railway station with its fast links to London will make any commute to the City in just over an hour away. Or why not indulge in a trip to London for some retail therapy.
What the Owner says:
We purchased this property around 35 years ago, since then we have refurbished the property throughout and thoroughly enjoyed our time here. We originally moved from a property further down London Road as we had 3 children going to the local primary and secondary schools and needed more space.
The location has been perfect for us over the years being close to the bus stops, take-away shops and being close to a corner shop really has been helpful to us over the years, however, now is the right time to sell and down-size to be closer to family. Parking has always been good to us as it can be available at further negotiation.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Family Room: 16'3 x 12'6 (4.96m x 3.81m)
- Utility: 12'5 x 5'5 (3.79m x 1.65m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge: 14'8 x 11'8 (4.47m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 12'2 x 10'2 (3.71m x 3.10m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 6'7 (3.76m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'4 x 8'8 (3.76m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'2 x 5'8 (3.71m x 1.73m)
- THIRD FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 16'8 x 15'1 (5.08m x 4.60m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62163718.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.